WHY USE CUSTOM EMBROIDERY
Promoting a company or cause is not as simple is one would think. Because of the expensive rates in advertisement, both in broadcast and print media, many individuals find it difficult to promote their company within the limitations of their budget. However, the expansion of today’s technology enabled many to successfully promote their businesses without breaking their personal piggy banks. This is possible with the use of custom embroidery. If you want to know more about this method, this article will discuss it in detail. You will also understand why you should seriously consider embroidery as a promotional strategy. But first, you need to understand what customized embroidery is.
Briefly, custom embroidery is a method to print out logos into a piece of clothing. As a result, you will be getting embroidered polo shorts, tradeshow shirts, and customized shirts with your logo. This was possible because of the computer-controlled sewing machine that follows the design of your logo. With the use of different colored threads, your logo will come to life into your business shirts or uniform shirts. Now that you know the gist behind this technology, you should now consider the following reasons why this method can help you promote your product.
- Your brand says and sells it all, which means if no one knows your logo, you will have trouble getting sales. This is actually the main reason why many companies use advertisements. They want their brands to be acknowledged. By using embroidery, you are doing the same thing. Since your company’s logo will be stitched in each set of embroidered apparel that you prefer, you will end up having numerous promotion aids. By simply wearing a fleece with logo, you would already advertise your name.
- This method is also a good way to make the most out of your workers: you can make them your own advertisers. If you will be using embroidered uniforms, everyone will know your company’s brand. If many of your workers travel or commute, the logo in their shirts will surely be seen by a lot of people. In no time, you might need to get your customer service centre because of the volume of your new customers.
- Using custom embroidery is also a good way to cut off some expenses in your giveaways. For example, in your company parties, you can use some embroidered jackets or logo hats as gifts. If you want, you can also use these items as your promotional merchandise for the public. Not only will you be able to control the expenses in such events. You will also be able to make everyone in your workforce your company advertisers.
- The good thing about using customized shirts is this: Everyone can wear them. In that case, you make everyone your own advertisers. Why not limit yourself to your employees? For example, you can use some embroidered hats as freebies whenever a customer bought your product for a particular price. You can also use such promotional items as incentives for those who were using your services for quite some time already. In effect, you are hitting two birds with one stone. While keeping your customers happy, you are also making them promote your product. Who knows? They might even bring in a fresh new wave of customers for your company.
- Using business shirts with your company’s logo will also help create a presence for your company. As you might have noticed, many are buying branded clothes, appliances and gadgets simply because their name. If you want your company’s logo to have the same effect, you should increase the popularity of your logo first. This would be best accomplished by using embroidered clothing pieces. As you get the attention of many through the use of embroidered logos, you will be able to create a curiosity in your target market.
- If you would do a price comparison, the use of embroidery is a much cheaper alternative than the usual advertising methods. As a budding company, allotting a big amount of your budget in promotion might not be a very good idea. Besides, you can use it to improve the quality of your products and services. Choosing embroidered clothing to promote your product would suffice already. If you get an increase of customers because of this technique, you would have saved a lot. By starting your way small, you can end up doing your business in a larger scale – say nationwide. However, right now, using custom embroidery will be enough to satisfy your promotional endeavours
If you want to have further proofs on the effectiveness of logo embroidery, you should research on what other companies has to say. Better yet, why not try it yourself? Buy a bulk set of these promotional items and see how it would affect your business. When a positive growth is observed, make it your own promotional strategy.